County Building II
3837 West Main Street Rd.
Batavia, New York 14020
The Information Technology Department is responsible for delivering secure, accurate, timely information and services to county departments, offices, municipalities, residents, visitors and businesses at work, at home and in the community.
The department is committed to delivering services at the lowest possible cost while providing quality solutions that streamline operations and enable county employees to conduct business effectively and efficiently. County technical staff, consultants and outsourcing partners support central, public safety and distributed systems and are responsible for:
- Strategic Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- Information Security
- Project Management
- Business Applications and Data Base Support
- Infrastructure Applications, Systems, Server and Storage Administration
- Telecommunications and Network Administration
- Web Design and Content Management
- Help Desk, PC Support and Customer Training
- Asset and Contract Management