- Always think about safety first!
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Ensure there is the correct staff to child ratio.
- Pay attention to the children at all times.
- Always take note of an accident/incident and report it.
- Dress accordingly! To ensure you can tell the children and staff apart from each other.
- Leave your personal belongings at home, so they do not come up missing.
- Ensure all children check in and out when dropped off, picked up, or leaving.
- Check to make sure you have all necessary forms for each child.
- Stay hydrated on those really hot summer days.
- Include everyone in the activities; it’s all about being a team player.
- Last, but not least: Be Safe & Have Fun!!!
Incident Accident Report Form
Summer Food Program Form
Field Trip Permission Form
Youth Sign In/Out Form
Suggested Activities For Youth:
Friendship Pin Activity
Pet Rock Necklace Activity